- Every child has a permanent family which provides a safe loving environment that is emotionally and economically stable;
- All children develop their full potential by having all physical, emotional, educational, cultural, spiritual, developmental, and special needs met;
- All families have the skills and resources to maintain their integrity, function to the best of their ability and be responsible to their family members;
- A community that invests in the future of its children by providing services to empower families;
- A community whose members respect diversity and support the strengths of the racial, cultural and ethnic heritage of families and neighborhoods.
Social workers assess the abuse or neglect concern by interviewing and observing interactions of the child and family.
Richland County Children Services Board believes that each child deserves a home. Adoption provides that permanent family. The agency screens, trains, and supports prospective adoptive parents while matching them with a child in need of a safe, nurturing home.
Please ask employees to show their ID badges for identification purposes.
LEXINGTON -- More than 40 children were registered for the annual "Rally for the Kids" tennis clinic and skills competition at the Lakewood Racquet Club last Saturday, Feb. 8.
4/22/2014 - 6:00pm
Richland County Children Services Board programs and services committee meeting
4/24/2014 - 3:00pm
Foster parent training -- Child protection team
4/24/2014 - 6:00pm