- Every child has a permanent family which provides a safe loving environment that is emotionally and economically stable;
- All children develop their full potential by having all physical, emotional, educational, cultural, spiritual, developmental, and special needs met;
- All families have the skills and resources to maintain their integrity, function to the best of their ability and be responsible to their family members;
- A community that invests in the future of its children by providing services to empower families;
- A community whose members respect diversity and support the strengths of the racial, cultural and ethnic heritage of families and neighborhoods.
Social workers assess the abuse or neglect concern by interviewing and observing interactions of the child and family.
Richland County Children Services Board believes that each child deserves a home. Adoption provides that permanent family. The agency screens, trains, and supports prospective adoptive parents while matching them with a child in need of a safe, nurturing home.
Please ask employees to show their ID badges for identification purposes.
Richland County Children Services has uploaded its 2014 annual report to the community onto the agency Web site.
5/30/2015 - 9:00am
Richland County Children Services Board meeting
6/8/2015 - 4:30pm
Red Cross First Aid & Adult/Pediatric CPR with AED -- Part 1
6/17/2015 - 6:00pm