- Every child has a permanent family which provides a safe loving environment that is emotionally and economically stable;
- All children develop their full potential by having all physical, emotional, educational, cultural, spiritual, developmental, and special needs met;
- All families have the skills and resources to maintain their integrity, function to the best of their ability and be responsible to their family members;
- A community that invests in the future of its children by providing services to empower families;
- A community whose members respect diversity and support the strengths of the racial, cultural and ethnic heritage of families and neighborhoods.
Social workers assess the abuse or neglect concern by interviewing and observing interactions of the child and family.
Richland County Children Services Board believes that each child deserves a home. Adoption provides that permanent family. The agency screens, trains, and supports prospective adoptive parents while matching them with a child in need of a safe, nurturing home.
Please ask employees to show their ID badges for identification purposes.
Questions about the best way to ensure a safe night of sleep for your baby? We have the answers for you.
2/13/2016 - 9:00am
Foster parent pre-service training No. 8 -- Helping children manage emotions/behavior
2/13/2016 - 1:00pm
Independent living issues for caregivers
2/18/2016 - 6:00pm
RCCS, Gerald F. Futty Training and Learning Center